Book review - Shadow and Bone



"All that light, all that power. I want it all."

*DISCLAIMER* This post may contain spoilers.

This book has a message. It says that power lies within the light and it emphasizes how only the light can banish the darkness. Such a wonderful message to teach the youth of today's evil world. Where only extreme measures are used to face extreme threats. Some would say that it is naive to think that anything short of that will work but this book reminds us that darkness is simply the absence of light. There are big character developments in this book. And then there is the Darkling. I should have seen that coming. I did see that coming because all my experience and all my logic told me that it was coming but the Darkling is one of those characters with whom one ignores all logic and common sense. 

Final verdict: Shadow and Bone is one of those book that you can easily get lost in and, in my opinion, those are the best kinds. 

Will i read the rest of the series: I'd be a fool not to.

Rating: 4.5/5


Images found on www.google.com/images
This book can be purchased from www.bookdepository.com, they have free international shipping.
Please comment what you thought of this. If you have read this book then definitely comment what you think of it because it is always nice to hear other people's opinions. I am currently looking for a book where the main character is a villain, if you know any such good YA books then please recommend them to me through the comments section below. Have a nice day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Twitter Updates

BH Cosmetics face makeup

Meet The Author

Fatima Sarfaraz is a full time student who loves reading and writing. She also thoroughly enjoys the look and application of makeup. Wait....what was that? OMG A FAE IS SITTING IN MY LIVING ROOM. This idiot also has an overactive imagination.