My All Time Favourite Makeup - Drugstore

Hey guys,

So this is a two part series in which I am going to be outlining my favourite products of all time. This post will be the drugstore ones and the next will be the high-end ones. Without further adieu, 


Primer: L'oreal Paris Age Perfect Extraordinary Facial Oil.



This is a moisturizer and a primer in one and I found that it works for all skin types. I have oily skin and it actually prolongs my makeup given that I don't use too much. A full review can be found here.


Foundation: Revlon Colorstay Makeup for Combination/Oily skin.



I love this foundation. It is full coverage but it is so thin you would never expect it to be. It doesn't get cakey and it lasts at least 8 hours without needing a touch-up. It has a natural semi-matte finish. I apply this with a flat top kabuki brush.


Concealer: Maybelline Fit Me concealer.



The more I use this concealer the more I love it. It is really thin but really pigmented. A little bit goes a long way. It blends really easily and doesn't cake up throughout the day. I also like to use this concealer as an eye primer. I apply this with my fingers. A full review can be found here.


Powder: Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder.



This mattifies my foundation which I need since I have oily skin. It lasts a long time and it does not give the skin a powdery finish. The transparent shade is also brightening so it's great for setting your under-eye area. A full review can be found here.


Blush: Bourjois Little Round Pot Blush.



I do not think Bourjois is sold in the US but it is sold abroad and it can be bought on Amazon. This blush is so immensely pigmented and it blends flawlessly. I find that blushes tend to fade on my oily skin but this one lasts all day.


Highlighters: ColourPop highlighters



My favourite one is in Wisp. These highlighters are so immensely pigmented. A little bit makes you glow like crazy. They also blend really really well. I just love these.


Eyeshadow Palette: W7 In the Buff Palette



This has been my all-time favourite for a while now. The colours are so pigmented and they are buttery and creamy and they also blend really easily. There is basically no fallout and the colours are perfect for everyday nudes. A full review can be found here.


Eyeliner: Maybelline Eye Studio Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner.



This eyeliner is pretty black. It glides on to the eyelid smoothly and it doesn't smudge easily. The pigmentation is great. It doesn't take long to dry and it is completely matte.


Mascara: L'oreal Telescopic Mascara.



Damn this mascara. It is so volumising  and lengthening. I apply this and my eyelashes look like falsies. Mine is in Carbon Black and it is perfect for me. There is minimal flaking.


Lips: Nyx Retractable Lip Liner.



These are so creamy and comfortable and at the same time completely matte. They are transfer proof and last all day long. I absolutely love these. 


Images taken from Google Images.
Please comment down below what you think of these and how you like them if you have used them. Don't forget to follow this blog on Twitter and Google + (link in the sidebar). Also follow us on Bloglovin' by clicking the link in the sidebar. Have a nice day! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Twitter Updates

BH Cosmetics face makeup

Meet The Author

Fatima Sarfaraz is a full time student who loves reading and writing. She also thoroughly enjoys the look and application of makeup. Wait....what was that? OMG A FAE IS SITTING IN MY LIVING ROOM. This idiot also has an overactive imagination.