Book Review - United We Spy





“You should have had the decency to die when you needed to."
“Sorry,” I admitted. “I’ve been going through a bit of a rebellious streak. I swear it’s almost over.” 


*DISCLAIMER* This post may contain spoilers



Publisher's summary: Cammie Morgan has lost her father and her memory, but in the heart-pounding conclusion to the best-selling Gallagher Girls series, she finds her greatest mission yet. Cammie and her friends finally know why the terrorist organization called the Circle of Cavan has been hunting her. Now the spy girls and Zach must track down the Circle’s elite members to stop them before they implement a master plan that will change Cammie—and her country—forever.

Oh My God I love this book and this book series. United We Spy was a brilliant conclusion to the Gallagher Girls series, and though I really enjoyed reading it, it kind of made me a little bit sad, because I had to say goodbye to one of my favourite series. I am really going to miss Gallagher Academy and Cammie and Zach and Macey and Bex and Liz and I really don't know what I'm going to do now it's over. Like the previous book, this book got darker. I think that every book in the series was darker than the previous ones and I think that that is appropriate because the danger just gets real-er. In the last book, Cammie got kidnapped, possibly tortured, brainwashed and had her memory wiped for a whole summer. This is still a teenager girl that we are talking about albeit a teenager spy. There were parts in this book where I genuinely feared for some of the character's lives. Naturally, her experiences changed her and so changed her humour; made it darker. She wasn't the only one who changed though, her friends have all matured as well. They have seen things too. I think that this book was the perfect conclusion to the series though I will very much miss Zach. Zach is dreamy, smart, and a spy. The perfect guy and he and Cammie were just meant to be. One of my favourite parts was Liz's graduation speech because you could tell how genuine and emotional it was.

Final Verdict: Love 

Will I read the rest of the series: Well this is the last book but I cannot recommend this series enough.



Rating: 4.5/5 



Images found on www.google.com/images and some were taken by me.
This book can be purchased from www.bookdepository.com. They have free international shipping.
If you have read this book then please comment what you think of it because it is always nice to hear other people's opinions. Any recommendations? Comment below. Don't forget to follow this and many other wonderful blogs on Bloglovin' by clicking the button in the sidebar. Follow this blog on FacebookTwitter and Google Plus for instant blog updates. Have a nice day! 










0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Twitter Updates

BH Cosmetics face makeup

Meet The Author

Fatima Sarfaraz is a full time student who loves reading and writing. She also thoroughly enjoys the look and application of makeup. Wait....what was that? OMG A FAE IS SITTING IN MY LIVING ROOM. This idiot also has an overactive imagination.